What is the use of face serum ? and how it benefits ? and whether it is suitable for all skin types ?
You will find answers to all such questions here.
To make skin healthy, cleanser, toner, moisturizer is very important, but dermatologists recommend serum for good skin. Serum is a strong formula in which fluid textures contain very effective ingredients for skin.
Benefits Of Serum :
1. Serum keeps the skin young and glowing, few drops of it gives many benefits. There are many ingredients such as vitamins, peptides, hyaluronic acid, kojic acid, and glycolic acid, which increase cell turnover and skin cell renewal and make glowing by protecting skin from problems like sun damage, pigmentation and dark spot .
2. The biggest advantage of applying serum is that it protects and retrieves the skin from environmental damage. Nowadays the life of chemicals exposure, dust, dirt, pollution is very high .
3. At the same time, even if you are at home, your skin has to suffer from toxin that is made of electronics, light and other gadgets. There are many vitamins in the serum that prevent the coming of the environmental forces on the skin.
4. After age 25, since aging and wrinkles begin to come from this age. After this age, your skin needs more nourishment. That’s right, if you To hide pores from your skin, to increase radiance and glow, then use serum for it.
5. You can use it even before 25 years. It will be more beneficial for you. This will prevent you from coming to the wrinkle on your face before the time.
How To Apply Serum?
- At first clean your face with cleanser or facewash.
- Then apply toner at your face.
- Then take some drops of serum and apply well on your face.
- After that you can apply moisturiser or SPF cream.
Can Everyone Use Serum ?
- yes any one can use serum oilyskin, dry skin, combination skin, ance prone skin. Girls with all these types of skin can apply serum. From this, all skin types will get healthy and smooth complection.
- But If your skin is acne prone or you have a lot of trouble with pimples, then choose a serum containing vitamin C, retinol, zinc or salicylic acid.
- If you have dry Choose a serum containing vitamin E, glycolic or hyaluronic acid.
- If you have dull skin, then use green-t extracted serum. But do not use them too much. And of course, if your skin is sensitive then always have a patch test.
What is difference between moisturiser and serum
it does not make much difference, but you do not make a mistake to understand it as well. Compared to moisturizers, this is made up of lightweight ingredients and has a large concentration of active ingredients. Also, if you are using serum, please include the Moisturizer in your routine.