A good personality is very important in your life. Many people are battling with the problem of slimness or weight loss. Too much or less of weight causes both health problems. Just as the weight loss is difficult, it is also a full task to increase the well-balanced weight of the weight.
Who is Underweight?
According to Ayurveda, The nerves of the veins started appearing in the body of a person and the roots of the finger started thick and the bones only appears on the body and started tired only after 1 work that person is lean or underweight. According to modern medical science, BMI (Body Mass Index) is used to find out whether weight is low or more.
Take Healthy Diet
To increase the weight of the body, be sure to include the following nutritious foods in your diet
Include ghee, butter, fruits, green vegetables, milk, curd, juice, jaggery, dry fats, salads etc. in the food. This gives the body plenty of energy By continuous consumption of these, the weight of the body increases with the removal of leanness, the body becomes strong, the skin becomes shiny. The color begins to appear on the face, the confidence increases.
Milk is a great source of fat, calcium and vitamins. Milk is the best diet for weight gain, for this, it can drink banana with milk and make a mango shake. Mixing raisins and almonds with it helps to increase the weight of the drink.
Fruits such as banana, mango, papaya, melon, watermelon, pomegranate, apple are considered to be very beneficial, they are all stores of energy, vitamins, mineral salts and nutrients. According to the above, banana with milk and drink of mango by making a shake; After eating the food, eat 1 apple, pomegranate and seasonal carrots, tomatoes, seasonal, orange juice, and pomegranate juice in the middle of the meal; Very effective to eradicate weakness.
3. Ghee, Butter, Paneer, Yogurt etc. – There is also an important role of fat in the body weight increase.
4. Dry Fruits
Almonds, raisins, figs, cashews, pistachios, peanuts, etc. These are all good fats, carbohydrates and nutritional reserves. Consumption of them properly is not only helpful in increasing the weight of the body. Rather, it fills the body with strength and quickness and increases immunity power.
5. Meat fish, eggs are very good sources of protein. Meat is very useful for muscle repair, repair of broken wall of body cells, but excessive intake of meat increases cholesterol which increases the likelihood of diseases such as heart disease, hypertension, arterial sclerosis, as their substitute
6. Using pulses, soya bean, rajma, paneer and dairy products are a great option for vegetarians. Which contains proteins as well as other nutrients.
Cause Of Weight Loss
- Not taking food at the time
- Do more to fast
- Not taking nutritious food
- Not eating food in proportion to physical labour
- Weight loss occurs in diseases like TB (T. B.), Hyperthyroid, Cancer, Anemia (Anemia). Diseases such as anorexia, indigestion, chronic diarrhoea, irregular bowel syndrome, and weight loss are also sustained.