How to take care of your health in Ramadan
Maah-e-Ramzan is the month of worship for Muslims. What should be eaten in a Sehri, which proves helpful in keeping the body healthy all day. What should eat in Iftar which does not harm the body. About 15 hours of dryness and sunlight can spoil your health. In this case, the most important is to pay attention to your diet and take care of things related to health. It is also necessary to take care of health along with prayers and Roza.
In the first Roza, our stomach is flowing after the Iftar, pain in the head, the beating of the heartbeat and tiredness in the body starts. Apart from this, people are worried that their weight is still rising after being hungry all day. All these problems are due to eating them unknowingly. In Ramzan, people usually come here with a family on a dastarkhwan.
According to doctors, in the Ramadan, there is an opportunity not only to worship but save the body from unnecessary food and drink. Whatever work hard to digest, the system gets relief in Ramadan. Those people who want to lose weight They should take advantage of this month.
Take care of these things during Ramadan
1. Avoid oily food
Samosas, pakoras, chips and many other dishes made in oil and ghee are also dangerous for the heart.
2. Avoiding low-fat and more sweet foods will remove the body’s unwanted fat.
3. It is impossible to eat anything immediately after waking up from sleep. Take a light diet in Shehri. Just like milk made Feni or a single piece of special bread, milk, curd, four to five glasses of water, fresh fruits, peanuts etc. can be eaten.
4. Avoiding sodaTake care of these things during Ramadan and coffee intake in Ramzan will prove beneficial for health.
5. Coffee will be dry, which will cause the most thirst. Therefore avoiding these too will be good for health.
6. Dates are very beneficial in Iftar. It contains iron and other nutrients.
7. By eating four to six dates, the nutrients of the body become quite large.
8. Drink more water
To keep good health and to protect the body from weakness or obesity, we should drink plenty of water between Iftar and Sehri.
9. Use more fruits. Avoid sunlight.
10. Due to lack of sleep, disease can come, so pay attention to your sleep.
11. There is a need to pay special attention to cleaning the teeth after Sehri-Iftar. This will not cause fungal infections.
12. Cleansing teeth 15-20 minutes before Iftar is more beneficial for those who try to lose weight.
13. The hands should also be clean during the day, because the body is hungry then it can attack the germs easily.